Yogurt and maple sugar tarts
- 750 g homemade yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 100 g maple sugar or brown sugar
- 75 ml 35% whipping cream
- 3 sweet dough or puff paste tart bottoms
- Raspberry or strawberry grout
- Fresh fruits
- Drain the yogurt in a sieve lined with a paper towel over a container for at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Mix the eggs and the maple sugar.
- Gently combine the drained yogurt with the cream and the egg and maple sugar mix.
- Pour the mixture from step 3 in pie crusts and bake at 375°F for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool, add fruits (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), decorate with a rosette of whipped cream and serve on a raspberry or strawberry coulis and custard.