Blueberry Muffins with Yogourmet® Kefir
Kefir or pastry ? Why not combine both with Blueberry Muffins 🙂
We tried a kefir version of @ricardocuisine recipe and the results are amazing! Best for last, it’s easy to make!
🎈 Ingredients you’ll be needing:
• 1 ½ cups (225 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
• 1 cup (100 g) quick-cooking oats
• 1 cup (210 g) lightly packed brown sugar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 cup (250 ml) Kefir
• ½ cup (125 ml) canola oil
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
• 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
• 1 ¾ cups (270 g) large fresh or frozen blueberries
☀️ How to prepare the delicious Blueberry Muffins :
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper or silicone liners.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine the Kefir, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla with a whisk until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Gently stir in the blueberries.
4. With a ¼-cup (60 ml) ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the muffin cups up to the rim.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out blue from the berries, but without any batter.
6. Let cool in the muffin cups
🎉 Enjoy !
Original recipe from @ricardocuisine