- 250 g homemade yogurt
- 50 g or less of honey or Dulche de leche or maple syrup
- Maple sugar shavings to taste to decorate
- Tart bottoms
- Blackberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Drain the yogurt in a strainer doubled by absorbing paper approximately 4 to 6 hours or more.
- Mix well the honey (Dulce de leche or maple syrup) with the drained yogurt.
- With a pastry bag equipped with a fluted tip, fill the pastry bases with the mixture obtained at point 2.
- Put a blueberry, a raspberry or a blackberry in the center of every tart.
- Sprinkle with maple sugar shavings and serve chilled on a custard and red fruits coulis.