Deliciously flavourful, rich in minerals, vitamins A and C, with a hint of stimulating and refreshing mint…Enjoy!
- 1 4-cm thick pineapple slice
- 1 mango
- 3 strawberries
- 5 ml lime juice
- 125 g plain yogurt
- A few drops of vanilla and mint extract
- Honey, sugar or substitute
- Crushed ice
- 1 strawberry to garnish
- Dice the fruits. Put the juice and fruits in the mixer, add the vanilla, mint and honey.
- Mix at slow speed for approx. 30 seconds. Increase speed gradually until smooth for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the crushed ice at the end. Serve with a whole strawberry on the rim of the glass.