Spicy apple-cinnamon smoothie: simple, delicious, and rich in calcium and vitamin C.
- 100 g apple sauce
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp. of dried raisins
- 15 ml apple juice
- 60 g homemade yogurt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon and clove
- 10 g grated coconut (optional)
- Crushed ice
- 1) The day before, soak the raisins in apple juice or place them in the microwave for approximately 20 seconds.
- 2) Break the orange into segments. Put the coconut, the raisins with the juice, the orange, cinnamon and clove in the mixer.
- 3) Mix at slow speed for approximately 30 seconds and, gradually, increase the speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- 4) Add the yogurt. Continue to mix until smooth, adding the crushed ice at the very end.
SOURCE: RIVARD, Louise. 2004. La bible des smoothies, éditions Modus Vivendi, 255 pages