Crispy berber bread, yogurt cheese and vegetables
- 12 dried tomatoes, onion and basil berber breads,2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 peeled and seedes tomatoes
- 1 zucchini cuted in small dices
- 3 chive and cilantro stems, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried italian herbs mix
- 500 g strained homemade yogurt
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- (garlic flower) Sea salt
- Red onion slices to taste
- 1) Dice the tomatoes.
- 2) Mix together the garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chives, coriander and blend of Italian herbs.
- 3) Cut the bread in 2 and place a thin layer of yogurt cheese (strained yogurt) on each slice.
- 4) Sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil, add a little sea salt, red onion rings and cook in the oven during 10 minutes at 375°F (or for best results in a Panini grill).